Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yoo hoo(´ ▽`).。o♪♪~~ Its passed my birthday and thanks for everybody who came down for my birthday celeb 6.30 Jp Fish & Co... They are TaDaA~~: ~(^◇^)/ReNsHi, ClAIRe, Ben, AllAn, CiNti, YanXing (Who came from Pasir Ris wo~) Ah Di & not forgetting Siyang~
O(≧▽≦)O and also the many peeps who msg-ed me... Wensong, Hongwei, Sihui, Yin Sing darling, Rach (Miss Baa), Shuzhen, James Vui, Zhiming, Hui Jiao, June, Pauline dear sis and many many...~ Thank ya so much I luv ya all dearies~~most of all I wanna thank my Darling who organised the whole thing and paid for the whole thing .. (believe me its not cheap!!!!) and my father , my mother, my fans... oops... off the topic ... (;^_^A

It was really damn fun oh ... the only birthday celebration I had with so much laughter ~~ Esp with "Gloria Miya Clairebear (GMC)" and her "Old Flame" ☆*~゚⌒('-'*)⌒゚~*☆haha~~ damn long story ah ... not going to write it down cos need a lot of illustration .. otherwise it wont be funny ... if ya wanna know the story can ask GMC la ... dun ask the OF la cos he is a staff at F&Co... we din know him too....... and guess where we go after that? Nopes its not KTV☆ヽ(▽⌒) Although I would like to go but I absolutely have nil voice to sing anymore..~ its Swensen's~! For Earthquake ice-cream ( ̄ρ ̄)~~! MAn~there goes my diet.... but it was damn fun too .. we talk abt Ehem... hehe .... no la abit of RA... dun wanna get my blog closed down and there are below 18s reading my blog neh~~ ... heez...

No comments:

Post a Comment