Monday, May 08, 2006

yeah~~ O(≧▽≦)O finally know how to do inline skating hehe~~ after rounds and rounds of escaping from reality... finally was whisked to ECP on May Day~~
but~~~~~~~~~~ HAHA~ managed to skate from the beginners' corner (of course after an hour of shaky knees o(T^T)o) to "nearly" the end of ECP (actually still got 10 mins route la)!!!! For 没有运动精神的我thats already very 难得... the return route was like hell man~ so tired I din want to lift my leg .. nearly fell down a couple of times..cos my mind and my legs cannot coordinate..

but I din managed to keep to my vow ah~ I fell down 3 times although i vow not to fall at all~~ hehe but Yang is really a good teacher with him around its real easy to get the hang of it~

going to ECP again this Sat~ Fun filled day~Yea! o(^▽^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment