Thursday, May 15, 2008

and he's gone. . .

My Uncle passed away... due to Colon cancer and he just came to our wedding dinner not long ago in October.

Right after, he was diagnosed with the cancer...

Did not really have much of a memory of him since young. Like my father, his side of family members keep to themselves and are generally very soft spoken and quiet (totally opposite of my mother's side of the family). General impression of him is a sterned-face man who speaks little. However, he does treat me well and with respect which is surprising since he is the eldest uncle while I am just a very young member of the family. I still have memory of taking photos with him when I was very young and we went to my father's hometown for Chinese new year.
Nevertheless, although the loss is regrettable, its better than to see him and his family suffering due to the illness.

If you think of it, Men are very weak creatures... Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment