Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho ho Ho Merry Xmas!!

yoz yoz... Christmas is round the corner! (and so is the financial crisis) However, whether crisis or not, life has to go on, festivals have to be celebrated, gifts have to be given (and received ;D). Time seems to fly by and by 2 more days left till Christmas and we still haven't organize our Christmas party!

Every year, decorating the house or organizing a party is not difficult at all. The difficulty level is only 3 out of 5 headaches. But! Buying a present whether for gift exchange or for your loved ones represents 5.5 out of 5 headaches!! Will he like the present I bought? Will she think the gift is too cheap? Numerous questions to ponder over what kind of presents to buy. Hmm ... should I buy a camera for my Dar? (He's been taking my pinky cam for work use ;<) Or Wii set for my sista? Some game consoles for a best friend? Hmm.. these seems like great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment