Friday, September 14, 2007

Kenna *attempted* molest.....

Yesterday went to Ikea Alexandra and was like on this crowded bus 195 ... I sat down near the back door of the bus and Dar was somewhere near me .. then this middle-age-balding uncle with fat stomach squeeze to come and stand beside me with my shoulder near to his *ahem* ... and the stupid bloody idiot proceeded to rub against me!! RUB!!! All the while pretending he is trying to balance himself while letting someone pass by behind him ... and you know what? there is NOBODY behind him lor~~~ U think I'm stupid or wat? huh~~~~? But lucky his stomach big~ cos he only managed to rub my shoulders with his fat-gathering stomach....

Not my imagination man~ cos Dar also saw the whole thing and we proceeded to stare at him ... noticing our stares or just becos he couldn't suck in his stomach enough, he walk back the same direction he came from ... stupid man~~

No comments:

Post a Comment