Monday, September 24, 2007

Random posts hehe....



Agar agar mooncakes hehe .. quite nice and also not expensive its only RM18...




Look at the curls haha ... was looking thru xiaxue's blog (I neither love or hate her ... she is a blogger, so I am not going to bother about love-hate-xiaxue, to me she is just another blogger who writes well and entertaining) and she taught readers how to make straight hair temporary curl .. and I tried it ... hey it works~! just tie up ur hair in a bun for overnight and hey presto~! But I also found out that for the curls to hold ... you have to start early... the next time I bunned, I started at 11pm and next morning (this morning) the curls din hold for that long and was almost gone at 11am... so if you want to try ... start early and also to put some hair spray on it so that the curls stay ... (no combs!) and ya I know I looked stupid in the photo .. cos my hair is black and I'm wearing black .. so there is the awkward posture ...

Love her hair~!! =^.^= but I think its seto. I wonder if I can ask my hair dresser for this style but I think it wont look nice on black hair yeah?.. and sorry to her fans I only can only take a photo of a blurry her .. cos she is moving and I only have my lousy phone cam~
Cooked by me lei~ Black pepper chick and Dar's fav 豆苗 ... got not bad comments haha although I think the 豆苗 is abit saltish and hard ... think I added too much oyster sauce ... (T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment