Sunday, September 23, 2007

Taxis!!!!!!

I wanna complain!! Yes call mi a complain queen or watsoever and I dun care~

That day dar and I was like carry 2 heavy~~~~ boxes filled with comics, 2 plastic bags filled with files that are filled with scores~ and trying to flag down a cab to our new house cos Dar was like wavering under the heaviness of the boxes. There was this Silver cab that stopped for us and we are like grateful cos there are like no other cabs in sight. It was a pleasant journey until.....

we reached the junction to turn into the place we wanna go... so we said : "uncle turn right at the junction..." and u know wat? the uncle happily went on straight lor .... when we said "uncle I tot we said turn right?" ... the uncle feign innocence ok... (heyI din know old pple can act so well)and he said "Oh ... I din know u all live there ma~ I tot go straight also can.... aiya never mind la ... go straight also can get to ur house..." OF COS we know go straight also can ok? Go straight will cause us to go in a big roundabout while YOU earn a dollar more and WE a dollar poorer lor~~~~ ( we are not cheepos but hey can save then save la ... u think our $$ comes easy??)

Ok nevermind maybe u damn deaf cannot hear me ... so I let it rest ... then when it comes to the other junction to turn into our street ... I said LOUDLY "Uncle turn right here" and U know wat?? he proceeded to go straight AGAIN!!!!! When I comment on that "Uncle I tot I said turn right?"(Hmm sounds familiar) he said "this one is carpark lei" so I said "Carpark is not turn right ah? carpark also turn right rite?" then he *repeat* his fako innocent voice "This is carpark lei..." Like I am some bloody idiot dunno wat is carpark...

Then we reach our blk ... by this time I am fuming... so I refuse to give directions .. Dar say "Uncle turn right" and he turn ok???? even though this time it is STILL a carpark.... hey u mean to tell mi the first carpark is carpark cannot turn right while the 2nd carpark is NOT carpark soforth can turn???? Damn angry ....

Y did I always meet such taxi drivers? there was 1 which fell asleep while we are still on the road.... nearly succeeding in embeding the taxi into the back of a lorry ... there was one which mumbled rudely "turn right turn right la ... wat go straight..." When I said TURN RIGHT for 3, THREE times lor~~ There was one which can't hear where I am going even though I repeated 4 times lor~~~ coincidentally (or not so) they are all 50 yrs old and above...

Trying to make my cab ride more interesting right~~~?

No comments:

Post a Comment