Saturday, October 13, 2007

Highlight Day~!

Haha yeah~ Jasmina~ Panasonic phones are nice bt too bad they are nt able to catch up with technology otherwise they are definitely a good choice~ Xiaoboi: OMG, half ah? So fragile ah? I must be careful cos I alwys drop my phone de.... ;P bt its an excuse to buy new phones though....

Anyway~ I went to highlight my hair for the big day next Sunday~~ (woo hoo~!)

As usual, went to Yuki Fang (Fame Salon).. I went there to perm, straighten, treatment and cut so nw its hair highlighting... June went and it looks damn nice lor~ Yuki is also my MUA for the big day ah ... and I think she will do a damn gd job too...

Went down after choir pract .. we will be having our perf coming Monday at DXO where they have this exchange prog with pple from other countries... somehow, pple from other countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, they respond better to choral singing than Singaporeans cos Singaporeans are mostly into pop singing and have a customarily little reactions... Anyway... I was damn late! Cos there was a change of timing with Yuki and choir stretched abit... and heck~ it RAIN~ of all things... further, I couldn't get a single cab after calling 4 cab coys~ managed to flag down a cab at the rd side~ *Lucky*


Decided to take a photo while in the cab ... so that I can compare before and after... bt heck ... I got alot of photos b4 highlighting~ o its just a lame excuse to cam-whore











So Yuki said since my natural hair colour is dark brown (yes natural hair colour cos I haven colour my hair since 4~5 yrs ago... where it was purple) she said I will look good in Purple-red... at first I tot of asking her to do it pink highlights bt I don't think the coy will appreciate tat huh~ so its purple red~


So while Yuki did my hair we discussed abt the type of gowns, the type of hair styles, accessories I want on the BIG DAY...





While Yuki is nt looking, I cam-whore again haha ... Look like some space alien















But she really is a gd hairstylist ... very sure of herself and all the times she treat my hair, I will leave satisfied... even though the perm she did for me, I straightened within the week bt still ... its becos I myself cannot accept my self with dark curls though I still think she did a good job with my hair...

Immediately after coming out from Yuki's bt since there is nt much light, the colour doesn't come out nice...












Meeting Dar at West mall for an early lunner... haha I look blur huh~

Bt Cam whoring~ its fun!


haha here's some more! and under the light, the highlight looks like this~~ very nice huh~ But this is only the day of highlighting so it does look abit too deliberate.....



AGAIN~~~ hahaha! I like the 3rd photo cos I look bitchy~






==============================================================

First photo taken by Claire using the Pana X70 (frm nw on its called PX70)













Cam-whoring in the office ... haha ... Can't concentrate + playing with the phone .. I haven use Panasonic before so kind of curious how it is like... Somehow I still prefer Sony Ericsson and Samsung ...



Alrighty~ I shall spare u all of my presense and non-sensical photos for nw (for nw only ah~)

No comments:

Post a Comment