Monday, October 29, 2007

Suki Sushi Day~!

As a continuence (no such word, I know, just dunno wat word to use) from last blog, went to Bedok to wait for Claire before going down to Wisma to repair my phone. Served by a certain Miss Michelle B. Siao .... I'm nt scolding her! thats her real name but no offence to Miss Siao bt I wonder whether she knows the meaning of her name in Hokkien ...

Next we proceeded to Cineleisure to have suki sushi buffet and on the road I found :




Can I call this a nice way to earn money since I've observed they just walk along the road up and down while they talk and look around ... hahah ... but I'm nt sure wat else they have to do la so I can't say whether its a "value to earn money"




Yes this is how much the 2 of us ate before Jianfa came to join us ... and of cos he added to some of the plates ... bt we din realised we ate this much till we ensemble the plates for photos ... ;P



Salmon sashimi! (Actually I don't eat raw fd and it erks me to see it too) Yes this plate consists of 5 portions of sashimi in addition to the 2+3+5 portions of sashimi Claire and JF just eaten.... It got my Malau interested too~




And his eyes lit up with love when he saw that its salmon sashimi!



He tried to go near it while I stop it in case he gt germs from touching raw fd... and of cos he will try to gobble it up and poor claire will be left withou her 15th plate of Salmon sashimi and the poor waitress have to get us the 20th plate of salmon sashimi~





Clams that JF ordered and he proceeded to make this murderous face when he try to pry the damned clam out of the shell .. so I proceeded to take a video of him as the "JF the murderer of clams" haha! So fun!! And JF was sporting enough to act it out for me~! So I told him U should act out a "!!!!" look like those inside the Japanese Anime 中华小厨师 where all the flying lotus, dancing fairies and jumping fish will appear near the foood critic with words like 这种口感....就像.... etc etc ...



then maybe Suki Sushi will give him advert fees for it ...

haha ... wat is said should be done and we proceeded act it out and take a series of photos on tat ...


Claire being still hyped up abt the video she did for my wedding, decided to do a video on JF "The Blardy Food Critic" hahaha :-




Dear JF was so scared we will spoil his reputation cos we threatened to put the video up on blog ...~! He kept asking me whether I've blogged it.... he came over on Sunday to see wat damages we have done! The video looks great ... though wat is more impt is we laughed ourselves silly doing the video peppering Dar's soccer show with "hahahhahahas" as we tried out the brushes on PS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment