Sunday, November 04, 2007

Muthu's Curry~~~~~~~~~~!

Hmm.......... done nua-ing for the day, watched comics, mop the floor, cooked, washed..... now blog~! hahha ... how busy the life of a part time housewife~~




Received bag I bought from Miiya rose yesterday ... and proceeded to cam whore with it ... received compliments and looks when I took it out afterwards to Orchard... my good taste lei~~

the hearts are not photoshopped .. I sticked them to my mirror ... heheh go read previous posts!









And hey~! Remember Snap fish? the Advert from Advertlets ... I really go and signed up and uploaded my wedding photos on it ... and requested for prints at only 19cents each and with 20 free prints when I sign up~~ they also have wallet size, 4R etc to choose from ... and yesterday I received:






right at my doorsteps~! No of cos they din left it there ... I received from this Aunty from the post office ... ;P the flowers are of cos not there as well, that is to protect my address ...







Thats Claire's hand by the way ... the wallet size and 4R size prints... of gd quality ... and no I am nt receiving payments for this review (although I would like some ;P) .. merely write abt a service I found to be satisfying .. ;) Emails from HP confirming they started printing my photos, email from HP confirming they have printed ... and I received my photos within 1 week from ordering~ ;) nicely packed as well!

No hassle at all ... very suitable for pple like me who refuses to go out of house bt prefer nua-ing at home...........





Went down to Orchard with Dar, Phil and claire ... needed to buy shoes ... the metal nail at the heels are out to see the world ... haha meaning I've used up the life of the plastic heel in less than 3 mths! yes ... my shoes spoil easily ... I have to keep buying to replace them ...



bought this pair of greyish/white from BATA all the while Claire was gg "妖怪" at me for buying a 3 inch heels and Phil gg shocked cos I only bought a pair -.-" ...... yeah I only buy shoes to replace wat is spoilt ... I don't buy extra at different colours to match my clothing ... as I simply bought black/brown/white shoes so I can match all outfits ...
Phil: " no wonder ur shoes spoil so fast la ... u wear them everywhere wat~~~" -.-"
no la ... its becos my feet has got very tender skin ... and I tend to get blisters whenever I wear new shoes (I get blisters when I wear slippers lorz~!) So I don't like buying/changing shoes .....






Proceeded to Cold storage to stock some ingredients for "muthu's curry" we are gg to cook tonight ... I'm nt referring to the real "muthu's curry" restaurant ... bt a private joke of ours ... (our nicknames: Muthu, Siti, Ali, Meena (me))




This resulted from our craze of this manga" 华丽的餐桌" which is a manga abt cooking curry ... ;) recently Muthu started reading on it ... and gt interested in one of the recipe in the manga ....


















I stood around .. having nothing to do .... Claire was doing the cutting of the onions ... since my eyes are sensitive and probably can't stand onions ...






Then she started sniffing .. as the fumes of the onions got to her..... so I said .. "aiya I do la" ...









so she goes "huh~ wat do I do then ? Feel so useless....(/'_')``"



Me:" give u a task... go take photos~!"





So there is my red highlight (turning brown) as I cut the onions ... *offending photos of me looking fat are deleted*




Chef's lesson 1 : cutting tomatoes.....


As Phil teaches Claire how to mash the tomatoes in order to make sauce....










Lesson 2: peel before smashing them up...




Wah haha .... I seriously don't know wat Claire is talking abt when she does this:


trying to figure how to cut his hair?



Me: Looking fat and short



6pm.... ++ ba ... started cooking with the ingredients all ready .... this is gg to take like 2++ hours to cook ... the recipe told us ....







While Mr Chan (sponsor of *many* bubble tea) waited patiently and sportingly allowed me to take his photo ...








o~~~ the redness.... its not hot anyway .... although Phil added all of the chilli paste tat we bought ... 1 sec before I ask him whether he is adding all of it (I don't eat chilli)




*

*

* (fast forward while making strange noises, skipping all our laughing and nonsensical jokes ... and watsoever)

*

*



Done!~ Our very first Muthu's curry\(^∇^)/, the best in H3 (Haoren and Huiling's House/Hostel/Hotel) and some say in the southern island of God knows where......






Looks tempting huh~ ?


haha turned out the taste is nt bad for the first try by a group of amateurs.... needed to add less oil and water and more ingredients though ... cos its abit too watery ...


Proceeded to have an O2jam war┌(^_^)┘♪└(^_^)┐~! haha recently gt addicted to it ... with my poor reflexes ... I still can get to lvl 11~! haha Phil said our high levels are 骗来的.... no lor ... I never.... just tat I keep playing lvl 1/2 songs laz...

No comments:

Post a Comment