Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yea~ I gt back my W880I

Yea~! I got back my W880I~!

Welcome back my music! welcome back my photos~! (Bt I've already gotten my pinky cam~!)

Gone are the days I have to travel/work without music.... gone are the days my msges goes "beep beep~!" like Road Runner...



ahhahahaha

..............................................................................................................................................................
Good news~!

I got another free item from Kawaii Tokyo~ and this time its a not-for-sale blink blink mirror~!





the sample is still with me ... those who wants sample for its brighten up gel (moisturiser) and facial wash, do email me ;)



Twinkle Mirror~!



And its really twinklish (erm?)~!


But I've just bought this mirror from Dodo club with Claire as we needed one when we do make up for performances.... there are like no telling whether we can do make up with proper mirror or even proper lighting ...


So now is the dilema of which to choose .... since I liked both of them .... Dar ask me to keep both and use both interchangeably .... But I'm the kind who use a thing, I won't change it until its spoilt ... (like my shoes, there wont be more than 3 pairs of shoes at a time -- not counting blades)



A beauty~!



Today while make-up-ing to go and meet Claire, Phil and Dar.... finally tot of a solution .. tat is, to use the smaller twinkle mirror for my everyday bling bling make up pouch and the other one for my all make up performance pouch~~ then I can keep both and use both ;P

Bought shoes today, received the bag from Didi (Miiya Rose) ... cooked muthu's curry today ... pics and details pending for post tml ~! ;)

Sometimes I find I have too much things to blog about .. recently my posts are rather long it seems ... and very detailed ... as compared to my previous posts.... I think its cause of this change in lifestyle after getting married and a change in mindset... I suddenly feel that I should enjoy more in life ;P and leave my footprints every where in my diary (my blog) ... do you think I can let my grand children inherit my blog? hahahahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment