Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sicko~ no~ that's me~

Hmm .. haven been blogging for a few days ... basically nothing much to blog about ...

cos my brain cells are not working hahah ... they are getting themselves a holiday in Redang which I longed to go myself.... but can't since its the monsoon period and I can't tan before Mar 08 big day ... wa~ that means remain pale and sickly till Mar eh~

Been sick for the past few days ...

Headache, nose block (like forever), giddiness & cough... doctor says I've got low blood pressure ..

Claire says the cure is to eat meat~ but I don't like eating meat ... basically cos I think they smell... yes ... they smell of blood ... esp pork and fish ... which is the smelliest of all meat... beef is still fine so I prefer eating steak to fish fillet which is strange since I usually prefer lighter, clearer taste ....

where is this post going? I don't know .. since there is no particular topic ... cept that I am sick ...

so don't read this post ok ? (hmm like abit late to tell ya all that)

Just send me lots of hugs and kisses and good wishes....

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment