Friday, December 07, 2007

Get paid~!

There have been alot of blog advertising or pay per post sites going on.

Smorty is one of these sites. It allows advertisers to get advertised on blogs and perhaps get potential clients and allow bloggers to blog for money.

I used to think that, I don't want to succumb to blogging for money. I didn't want to fill my blog with irrelevant things and bored my readers. However, after comments and talks with numerous people and looking through Smorty's website, I guess I should give it a try.

What caught my eye was one of the rules Smorty put in their webpage. There is a rule for a minimum of 40% of unpaid entries on the blog. Smorty also have a clear cut and neat platform that allows bloggers to easily obtain opportunities to blog for money. Not to mention the veyr useful weekly payouts for approved blog entries, fast review of blogs/posts and also hassle free payouts via paypal.

Bloggers who want to have opportunities to earn some pocket money, try Smorty.

No comments:

Post a Comment