Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pokemon RPG~! Birthday Pressies Part 2~!

This should be called birthday present part 2 haha ... \(^∇^)/

Got 2 wonderful (and expensive ($_$)) presents from Ah Di~

DS Lite!!

Constellation Night Light!!

But when I received it that day, the memory card wasn't in there. Misplaced when they helped me load some games in it. Finally I received the memory card from Lifen yesterday and discovered it has got Pokemon Diamond in it! Woot~! Though I am not a fan of Pokemon, I do love RPGs (⌒ε⌒*)



Ah Di had wanted to get me a pink one but pink ones are out of stock where he bought it. So he got me a black one. Not that I have anything to complain about. There are always ways to customize the look of it. I don't love pink anyway. I would have chose white if I were to buy it myself. (That's because white is easier to customize)



And I chose a Malau Pokemon~ ;D Fan of my blog would know why a Malau has got significance. My pokemon is called Chubowawa. A name I give to a lot of my game characters. Like maple story, Trickster and some others I forgot. Don't ask me why "Chubowawa" I thought it out of nowhere. (;¬_¬)



The 2nd present was a very beautiful constellations night light. I'm scared of sleeping in the dark cause I will always imagine roaches around me. (T^T) Especially when Dar is not around. This will come into use when I am alone.


Night light~~

Press to light up~~


Cover it with the constellations cover~~

Hey Presto! ┌(^_^)┘♪└(^_^)┐



Love my presents very much and rather shocked that I received such expensive presents.
谢谢~!Thank you~! Terima Kasih~! ありがとう~! Ah Di~!

No comments:

Post a Comment