Saturday, April 19, 2008

Of Threadless and Wongkok

Remember in this post, I ordered some Threadless Tees?


Check out review!


Items came in 3 weeks firmly packed via courier I forgot it was UPS or what. Also came with some real cute stickers.

First thing we did when we received the clothes, we wash the clothes by first submerging it in a pail of water. As expected, the color ran. But that is understandable due to the color of the T-shirts.


Wore it today and walked 10 mins to the MRT station. Feels cooler to wear compared to other T-shirts. Comfy and cooling material and doesn't make my sensitive skin itch. Even my husband who doesn't like round neck Tees finds it comfortable and great to wear.


A real great buy and I absolutely recommend Threadless!


Said I will post up our photos and here they are!




okok~ a proper one:


Check out review!

Went to Wongkok Char Chan Teng at Bugis...


Food there seems to be better than the one in JB that we usually will visit when we went over.


Absolutely love this chicken ham sausage dish. Bite into it and feel the juices flow out ;D


Didn't really like this mixed grill dish when I tried the beef in it. The saltiness totally covered up the taste of the beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment