Sunday, June 19, 2005

Woo ... Hoo ... Back from KL!!

Yoz! Mi just back from KL ..ヽ( ´ー`)ノ went there on Friday night at like 10pm from Singapore .. then I realised that the sms that I wanted to send to Ziyuan got stuck and din send out ...! So have to send it out then and its like 1am in the mornin ... abit stupid lahz I know .. Ziyuan must have tot I Da0 dun want to reply him.....
reached there like 3am in the morning! Now looked like Panda bear @_@" cause its like a total lack of sleep cause had to wake early in the mornin to go the dentist with Dar ... waited there like 2++ hours ... lucky I have comics with mi otherwise sure sleep in the clinic ...
then we headed down to Sinma to look for comics there ...after that went to Mid Valley Mega mall to shop... although Mega Mall is quite big but me being very 挑剔 couldnt find anything to buy ohr ... but managed to baged a pair of shoes and a pair of watches (^з^)-☆ ... heez
after that together with Dar's family went to have dinner with Dar's God mother... god father ... sister ... cousins etc.... to celebrate father's day ...
abit 羡慕that their family always make it a point to be in contact with the rest of the pple in their big family .. even distant relatives... and friends ... cause my family is like totally different with theirs .. Nevertheless ... Dar's family always make me feel quite at home whenever I went to KL ... but this time due to time constraint... we are unble to go Genting with them .... oooo missed the cool air of Genting.... although going there is like quite boring cause I have stopped gambling since P4? heez... so every time we went there its like go there to play Arcade ... Duhz...
(;¬_¬)

No comments:

Post a Comment