Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hmm .. okies I know my entries are abit late (well only late by 1 week plus) ... heez (/^^)/

Went to 爱琴海 with YX, ZY, ah Di and Dar support Claire and Hall 8 Sing & Strum for their performance on 26th and saw some of my clan pple... okies I know they wont recognise me ah .. cept for Lian Cheng and Jasmine.... and I got intro by Claire as ex ex ex Hall 8 (Man!~ Am I so 0ld?) (-0-") The atmosphere was like great although the place was small and the layout not as good as 木船but it feels comfortable there so it may be a good hangout with friends for a boring Sat/Sun afternoon...

And expected (with the few of us gathered what else do u expect?) its KTV time again~! We waited for Claire's perf to end then we headed down to Party World @ Tanjong Pagar.. but not before buying 3 roti boy for Claire...Famous Amos for Ah Di and ice cream for the rest of us ... of course hungry la .. we wont be having any dinner eh...

KTV was quite fun but maybe becos we sang so much recently... we cant really find the voice to sing anymore ... but at least we are relaxed... we called ourselves the 'Usual People" cause its always the few of us going for outings... hopefully more of Sounds Easians can join us in future .. hehe ... that day after I went home .. my new MS character was called "usualpeople" hehez...

No comments:

Post a Comment