Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag by Jojo~~~~~

Tagged by Jojo~~~~~~~~~~~~ ;)

1) A movie that made you laugh....
eh~ Madagascar? haha seldom watch movies... like on the average 1 movie per yr? *hint hint to Mr Malau*

2) A book that made you cry..........
none lei~ erm my Physics textbook count?


3) A best friend.......
diamonds count? hahaha no Best friend ... I stop having best friends since kindergarten ... ~! I do have a lot of good friends though .... and u can find their photos and names all over my blog~! hahah


4) A favorite childhood memory.....
going to the zoo for the first time and laughing at my brother who kenna pecked by the ostrich........


5) Your favorite animal ....... Malau? wa hahahahahah I've got a life size one at home!


6) Your favorite food...
definitely sushi~! Even my malau loves it~!


7) An item of clothing you can't do without........
panties~! So obviously the answer... but hey wait ... can do without eh~~ when sleeping lolx *wink*


8) Something you collect..
used to collect stickers .. bt after I moved out, I began collecting dust...

9) Your favorite store to shop in.........


10) Your favorite flower............
sunflower definitely~! so happy happy flower~!
taggin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tada~!

No comments:

Post a Comment