Thursday, December 13, 2007

I had a bad dream

Ok... need to blog this down when I can still remember it ...


I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt I was sitting with a family in a room and this woman (A) was telling me that someone in her family just gave birth to a baby and I was like : "Really? Where is the baby?" (My friend will know I got this craze for babies ;P)


At this moment, another woman walked by with a baby boy in her arms .. and the baby boy looks scary ... so scary I got a fright from looking at it ..
Then woman A was telling me that she felt a bad omen cause she thought she saw this ghost boy luking around in the hospital when they were there ... she was saying that luckily the ghost boy did not follow them back home ...
The moment she said this, I saw the ghost boy (and a cute one too!) run by..... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I told her "There! Look! There's the ghost boy... he followed you all back!"
And she was like : "Where got? You don't scare me la ... "
The ghost boy was like skipping all around her all this while.... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And though I repeated that the ghost is all around A, she just couldn't see it ...
I wonder what this dream meant since I didn't even see the faces of the people in my dream. I wasn't even scared of the cute ghost boy however, I was frightened by the baby in the woman's arms.
I woke up in cold sweat and being someone 怕死, I didn't dare to stay in the house for too long ...

No comments:

Post a Comment