Monday, December 17, 2007

Themuxicbox undressed! ..... and re-dressed~!

I think you would have noticed by now that my blog skin underwent a to~~~tal change ;D

This happened when I buttocks itchy and went to dl Firefox as a browser as verdict says its faster, stronger and ... ooh~~ *wink*

As I am a very very super duper vain person, the first page I went to is of course, my blog.... to horrors of horrors~~~ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My blog looks sucky on Firefox!!!

Panic took over me as I struggle to find out what happened. Luckily Fox is online .. and he told me

My blog looks suckier on IE 6!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I dunwan I dunwan!!

So I tried ways and means to edit my template and because my knowledge of html is limited, I soon grow frustrated going line by line... in addition, I was damn tired from the day's activities.. and had to find out about this thing at wat? 12am in the morning!


Bo bian, decided to change to Blogger's new template and use the standard template for the moment while I try to edit or do a new template or whatever.

*If by now you still haven see my new template, you should chk your eyesight*


So I chose this Bright! Fushia! Pink! template as blog skin. Partly because there is no purple template (why??) and I can give Claire a shock when she comes to my blog... I succeeded! Yay! But this is nothing to be happy about keke...

I was like trying to do up a template when I sort of got frustrated as I felt tired lately... my sinus seems to be acting up again as my life saving device (nasal spray) goes low in supply.


So I decided to keep this Bright! Fushia! Pink! template and continue to let Claire faint... further, there are feedbacks that this Bright! Fushia! Pink! template is nicer than the crowny one. The person also suggested I should choose green (why? why? 太路米*tell me* why??)

Its not very personalised now, the template, however I will Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket to paste my photo all over the page! Wah Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment