Sunday, January 27, 2008

Entrecard Spree Meme

Next tag :

This is the first time I make any blog post on Entrecard and its a Meme! ;D

I was tagged by Tina to do this meme but I think its a wonderful tag as it made me realized Entrecard brought me to many great sites which I would have missed.

Simple Entrecard Meme Instructions:

1. Read these instructions twice;
2. Drop your EntreCard at this site;
3. Drop your EntreCard at the 5 EntreCard users’ sites listed below;
4. Choose 5 other EntreCard users;
5. Copy these instructions to your own EntreCard meme article and tag (link) those 5 people;
6. Include a link to the EntreCard meme article of the person who tagged you;
7. Link to the original article “Sam Freedom’s Drop Squad - the First EntreCard Meme Known to Bloggers“;
8. Notify the people you choose that they’ve been tagged;
9. Comment below so even passers-by can drop their card at your site, too (it shows you are active and will likely return the favor)
10. (optional) IF you tag your blogs, use both “entrecard” and “entrecard meme” as tags so that others can find them AND so that we can find them all later as this grows. (If you don’t know what tagging is, don’t worry.)


Five other Entrecard blogs I love are:

1. Look for Dream Girls : Information of beautiful Celebrities such as S.H.E, Keira Knightley around the world!
2. My Paradise : Interesting and spontaneous writing style~
3. Photos from Northern Norway : Beautiful photographs that never fail to amaze me
4. Wildclips : Never fail to make me laugh with postings of funny videos
5. Urutora No Hi : Blog of an Ultraman Fanatic ;D with interesting photos and descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment