Friday, January 18, 2008

I can't chat on Ping.sg anymore~~ Boo Hoo Hoo!

People who usually see me on Ping.sg shout box during working hours ... and did so missed me a tinee winee bit during this week when I'm absent from Ping.sg.... I'm Sorry!!



sorry

I'm so arber TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tired and busy that I don't have the time to on the browser to chat at Ping.sg. I'm so behind on your chats and topics, I don't have as much time as before that I can read your blogs. I don't have the time to continue with "Themuxicbox Unrevealed! - Part 2"
.
.
.
For those who read up my blog, you will know that I've been transferred to my headquarters. The work load there is.............

MOUNTAINOUS! No I'm not bluffing ya!

The work load there is like X5 of my previous work load! I'm turning into a busy bee~

Photobucket

But before you guys scream at me (what's wrong with this crazy woman! Why is she complaining when she still got work to do??? Other people want to work also difficult @#$@#$##$.....).

I'm not complaining.

In fact I love it! Even though I come home from work everyday with a headache, my mind is clear. Even if I'm so tired, I had to sacrifice the time I use to play Audi or drop Entrecards, I welcome a rest after work.

I love it when I get home tired from work to be greeted by the number of tags in my Cbox (keep them coming!) or the number of emails in my Inbox or the dinner waiting for me on the table (bought by Dar).

I love it when I can fall asleep the moment I hit the pillow (now I don't have to send Twitter messages at 1am in the morning!) but most importantly, I love it when I have the sense of achieving something everyday after working. At least I am not idling around, struggling to find things to occupy my time or surfing the net and running out of websites to surf.

Tired but happy. I'm just so glad I got my transfer that I had to come and blog some nonsense to ya! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment