Friday, July 25, 2008

I haven't gotten my glasses~!

My glasses were spoil and they caused me a lot of inconveniences like I have to wait until bed time before removing my contact lens or I have to bring extra lenses when I go overseas. With my high degree of short-sightedness, I'm not able to watch the videos I love without my lens. Even when my eyes are dry or tired, I have to wear my contacts till bed time.


I would like to get this Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni! It looks totally cool with unique design. I will most probably stand out in the crowd without being too obvious. Otherwise I can get one of these Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses and save some money to buy other things.

Most importantly, I think I should find out more before buying the lenses as it's important that the lenses we wear are safe and comfortable no matter how cheap or expensive they are. Check this out, Zenni Optical was on FOX news!