Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Say Goodbye

31/12/2008
-------



How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.


Its gonna be a new year~ though this song sounds sad (Oh well, the lyrics seems sad) hey wait~! This song IS sad..... cry

Well, 2008 is going to end soon and its not going to come back no matter whether its a good year or bad year .. 2008 is full of memories for me:-

1. 7th year (and not itching) anniversary in Feb 2008 (its going to be ongoing!)

2. Our wedding dinner in Mar 2008 at KL

3. A change of job in May 2008

4. Death of family member in May 2008

5.Wedding of Anson, Judy, Shunxiang, Xiaotian, Zhiyang, Rongshen

6. Achievements for Sounds Easy singing for the Singapore Arts Fest at Jurong Point and the recent All Saints Nursing Home


though :-

its sad that happy moments became memories ...

Photobucket

and sad moments rain became the past and

we are all growing older . . .


there are lots more to look forward to in 2009

like Jamie's wedding (Congratz!!)

New songs....

a Baby (?) (perhaps . . . well I hoped) Photobucket

new friends~

and new challenges~!


and of course, to end 2008 we must...


say sorry to all the visible (and invisible) enemies I knowingly and unknowingly made .... sorry sorryPhotobucket forgive me~~



say thank you to all people who helped me before (no matter how tiny) ... especially my family members... and friends (Claire, Phil, June, Renshi, Judy, Cinti, Yif, Jamie, Jianfa . . . ) and the list goes on ...

Photobucket


Tata 2008!*wave~~~!* I hoped you are happy having me with ya~~


Lastly, a video I enjoyed a lot from Straight No Chaser



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment