Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm tired

Ok~I'm tired. Does that explain how I felt these 2 weeks? Haha~~ It does.... but it doesn't say why .... Do you need to know? Probably it doesn't really matter to you right? In fact, it doesn't matter to me cause I will forget about what I'm tired about like 1 week later when I'm lost at work, lost in life....

Blah blah blah blah ... just finding some place to blabber while I wait for the slow parts of the HK drama series to run ... I'm watching Journey to the West~!! Haha ... so you can tell how bored I am here ... Even though I seldom watch TV, I do realise I prefer to watch period dramas from HK (HK ok~~~ not China), especially those with some historical back ground or detective work or some folk lores.... give me some suggestions? Well, just those I can find in PPS since I can't be bothered to sit in front of the TV and JUST watch TV.... thats way too boring and slow moving.... (I'm just so~~~ impatient)

By the way, the doctor says the cyst is still there though there is no harm done but we have to get myself pregnant within these 3 to 4 years. There is no guarantee that the cyst will not grow during the pregnancy though but its better than getting pregnant after it grew....

Let's pray k? Ganbatte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment