Monday, April 16, 2012

New found love : Earl Grey tea!

Due to the TCM medicine that my Sinseh gave me, I've been having constipation for several days. Today it aggravated into diarrhea (I'm thinking maybe my body doesn't have any more space for all these shit). Stomach bloated full of air, temperature up till 37.8 degrees. Took panadol and went to sleep before going to the doctor for some medicine and MC.

Had my lunch and a cup of Earl Grey tea (no milk~ no sugar~). Surprise surprise! The stomach is no longer bloated! Ok, I'm still diarrhea-ing but at least it's not painful from the air inside. Went to do some searches and found that Earl Grey, was infused with Bergamot oil, which is actually a good medicinal tea to reduce fever and intestinal problems! So other than being tasty (Love Gong Cha's Earl Grey Milk Tea with herbal jelly), it can also be good for health too! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment